페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 181회 작성일 23-04-19 11:43

본문

설교자 예지해 목사 (Rev. Peter J. Yea)
설교본문 고린도전서 (1 Corinthians) 15:47-58
설교날짜 2023-04-09

고린도전서 (1 Corinthians) 15:47-58 - 개역개정/ESV 47 첫 사람은 땅에서 났으니 흙에 속한 자이거니와 둘째 사람은 하늘에서 나셨느니라 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 무릇 흙에 속한 자들은 저 흙에 속한 자와 같고 무릇 하늘에 속한 자들은 저 하늘에 속한 이와 같으니 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 우리가 흙에 속한 자의 형상을 입은 것 같이 또한 하늘에 속한 이의 형상을 입으리라 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. 50 형제들아 내가 이것을 말하노니 혈과 육은 하나님 나라를 이어 받을 수 없고 또한 썩는 것은 썩지 아니하는 것을 유업으로 받지 못하느니라 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 보라 내가 너희에게 비밀을 말하노니 우리가 다 잠 잘 것이 아니요 마지막 나팔에 순식간에 홀연히 다 변화되리니 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 다시 살아나고 우리도 변화되리라 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 이 썩을 것이 반드시 썩지 아니할 것을 입겠고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입으리로다 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 이 썩을 것이 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입을 때에는 사망을 삼키고 이기리라고 기록된 말씀이 이루어지리라 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory." 55 사망아 너의 승리가 어디 있느냐 사망아 네가 쏘는 것이 어디 있느냐 55 "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?" 56 사망이 쏘는 것은 죄요 죄의 권능은 율법이라 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 우리 주 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 우리에게 승리를 주시는 하나님께 감사하노니 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 그러므로 내 사랑하는 형제들아 견실하며 흔들리지 말고 항상 주의 일에 더욱 힘쓰는 자들이 되라 이는 너희 수고가 주 안에서 헛되지 않은 줄 앎이라 58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.