작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 1,135회 작성일 22-02-16 06:41

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 마태복음 (Matthew) 25:14-30
설교날짜 2022-02-13

마태복음 (Matthew) 25:14-30

14 또 어떤 사람이 타국에 갈 때 그 종들을 불러 자기 소유를 맡김과 같으니

14 "For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted to them his property.

15 각각 그 재능대로 한 사람에게는 금 다섯 달란트를, 한 사람에게는 두 달란트를, 한 사람에게는 한 달란트를 주고 떠났더니

15 To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away.

16 다섯 달란트 받은 자는 바로 가서 그것으로 장사하여 또 다섯 달란트를 남기고

16 He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more.

17 두 달란트 받은 자도 그같이 하여 또 두 달란트를 남겼으되

17 So also he who had the two talents made two talents more.

18 한 달란트 받은 자는 가서 땅을 파고 그 주인의 돈을 감추어 두었더니

18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money.

19 오랜 후에 그 종들의 주인이 돌아와 그들과 결산할새

19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them.

20 다섯 달란트 받았던 자는 다섯 달란트를 더 가지고 와서 이르되 주인이여 내게 다섯 달란트를 주셨는데 보소서 내가 또 다섯 달란트를 남겼나이다

20 And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, 'Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.'

21 그 주인이 이르되 잘하였도다 착하고 충성된 종아 네가 적은 일에 충성하였으매 내가 많은 것을 네게 맡기리니 네 주인의 즐거움에 참여할지어다 하고

21 His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.'

22 두 달란트 받았던 자도 와서 이르되 주인이여 내게 두 달란트를 주셨는데 보소서 내가 또 두 달란트를 남겼나이다

22 And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, 'Master, you delivered to me two talents; here I have made two talents more.'

23 그 주인이 이르되 잘하였도다 착하고 충성된 종아 네가 적은 일에 충성하였으매 내가 많은 것을 네게 맡기리니 네 주인의 즐거움에 참여할지어다 하고

23 His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.'

24 한 달란트 받았던 자는 와서 이르되 주인이여 당신은 굳은 사람이라 심지 않은 데서 거두고 헤치지 않은 데서 모으는 줄을 내가 알았으므로

24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, 'Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed,

25 두려워하여 나가서 당신의 달란트를 땅에 감추어 두었었나이다 보소서 당신의 것을 가지셨나이다

25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.'

26 그 주인이 대답하여 이르되 악하고 게으른 종아 나는 심지 않은 데서 거두고 헤치지 않은 데서 모으는 줄로 네가 알았느냐

26 But his master answered him, 'You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed?

27 그러면 네가 마땅히 내 돈을 취리하는 자들에게나 맡겼다가 내가 돌아와서 내 원금과 이자를 받게 하였을 것이니라 하고

27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest.

28 그에게서 그 한 달란트를 빼앗아 열 달란트 가진 자에게 주라

28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents.

29 무릇 있는 자는 받아 풍족하게 되고 없는 자는 그 있는 것까지 빼앗기리라

29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

30 이 무익한 종을 바깥 어두운 데로 내쫓으라 거기서 슬피 울며 이를 갈리라 하니라

30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.