작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 1,231회 작성일 22-02-09 10:13

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 요한계시록 (Revelation) 3:14-22
설교날짜 2022-02-06

요한계시록 (Revelation) 3:14-22

14 라오디게아 교회의 사자에게 편지하라 아멘이시요 충성되고 참된 증인이시요 하나님의 창조의 근본이신 이가 이르시되

14 "And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: 'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.

15 내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 차지도 아니하고 뜨겁지도 아니하도다 네가 차든지 뜨겁든지 하기를 원하노라

15 "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot!

16 네가 이같이 미지근하여 뜨겁지도 아니하고 차지도 아니하니 내 입에서 너를 토하여 버리리라

16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

17 네가 말하기를 나는 부자라 부요하여 부족한 것이 없다 하나 네 곤고한 것과 가련한 것과 가난한 것과 눈 먼 것과 벌거벗은 것을 알지 못하는도다

17 For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

18 내가 너를 권하노니 내게서 불로 연단한 금을 사서 부요하게 하고 흰 옷을 사서 입어 벌거벗은 수치를 보이지 않게 하고 안약을 사서 눈에 발라 보게 하라

18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.

19 무릇 내가 사랑하는 자를 책망하여 징계하노니 그러므로 네가 열심을 내라 회개하라

19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.

20 볼지어다 내가 문 밖에 서서 두드리노니 누구든지 내 음성을 듣고 문을 열면 내가 그에게로 들어가 그와 더불어 먹고 그는 나와 더불어 먹으리라

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

21 이기는 그에게는 내가 내 보좌에 함께 앉게 하여 주기를 내가 이기고 아버지 보좌에 함께 앉은 것과 같이 하리라

21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

22 귀 있는 자는 성령이 교회들에게 하시는 말씀을 들을지어다

22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.