페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 1,524회 작성일 21-11-27 17:24

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 이사야 (Isaiah) 61:1-7
설교날짜 2021-11-28

• 시리즈: 대림절 (The Advent) 설교 1 - 소망 (HOPE)

• 제목: 기다림의 끝에서 만난 주님 (Jesus I met at the end of waiting)

• 성경: 이사야 (Isaiah) 61:1-7

이사야 (Isaiah) 61:1-7

1 주 여호와의 영이 내게 내리셨으니 이는 여호와께서 내게 기름을 부으사 가난한 자에게 아름다운 소식을 전하게 하려 하심이라 나를 보내사 마음이 상한 자를 고치며 포로된 자에게 자유를, 갇힌 자에게 놓임을 선포하며

1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

2 여호와의 은혜의 해와 우리 하나님의 보복의 날을 선포하여 모든 슬픈 자를 위로하되

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn;

3 무릇 시온에서 슬퍼하는 자에게 화관을 주어 그 재를 대신하며 기쁨의 기름으로 그 슬픔을 대신하며 찬송의 옷으로 그 근심을 대신하시고 그들이 의의 나무 곧 여호와께서 심으신 그 영광을 나타낼 자라 일컬음을 받게 하려 하심이라

3 to grant to those who mourn in Zion-- to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he may be glorified.

4 그들은 오래 황폐하였던 곳을 다시 쌓을 것이며 옛부터 무너진 곳을 다시 일으킬 것이며 황폐한 성읍 곧 대대로 무너져 있던 것들을 중수할 것이며

4 They shall build up the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former devastations; they shall repair the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations.

5 외인은 서서 너희 양 떼를 칠 것이요 이방 사람은 너희 농부와 포도원지기가 될 것이나

5 Strangers shall stand and tend your flocks; foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers;

6 오직 너희는 여호와의 제사장이라 일컬음을 받을 것이라 사람들이 너희를 우리 하나님의 봉사자라 할 것이며 너희가 이방 나라들의 재물을 먹으며 그들의 영광을 얻어 자랑할 것이니라

6 but you shall be called the priests of the LORD; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast.

7 너희가 수치 대신에 보상을 배나 얻으며 능욕 대신에 몫으로 말미암아 즐거워할 것이라 그리하여 그들의 땅에서 갑절이나 얻고 영원한 기쁨이 있으리라

7 Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.