작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 1,563회 작성일 21-09-25 09:24

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 마태복음 (Matthew) 7:15-27
설교날짜 2021-09-26

마태복음 (Matthew) 7:15-27

15 거짓 선지자들을 삼가라 양의 옷을 입고 너희에게 나아오나 속에는 노략질하는 이리라

15 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

16 그들의 열매로 그들을 알지니 가시나무에서 포도를, 또는 엉겅퀴에서 무화과를 따겠느냐

16 "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

17 이와 같이 좋은 나무마다 아름다운 열매를 맺고 못된 나무가 나쁜 열매를 맺나니

17 "So every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

18 좋은 나무가 나쁜 열매를 맺을 수 없고 못된 나무가 아름다운 열매를 맺을 수 없느니라

18 "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.

19 아름다운 열매를 맺지 아니하는 나무마다 찍혀 불에 던져지느니라

19 "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20 이러므로 그들의 열매로 그들을 알리라

20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits.

21 나더러 주여 주여 하는 자마다 다 천국에 들어갈 것이 아니요 다만 하늘에 계신 내 아버지의 뜻대로 행하는 자라야 들어가리라

21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

22 그 날에 많은 사람이 나더러 이르되 주여 주여 우리가 주의 이름으로 선지자 노릇 하며 주의 이름으로 귀신을 쫓아 내며 주의 이름으로 많은 권능을 행하지 아니하였나이까 하리니

22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'

23 그 때에 내가 그들에게 밝히 말하되 내가 너희를 도무지 알지 못하니 불법을 행하는 자들아 내게서 떠나가라 하리라

23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

24 그러므로 누구든지 나의 이 말을 듣고 행하는 자는 그 집을 반석 위에 지은 지혜로운 사람 같으리니

24 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

25 비가 내리고 창수가 나고 바람이 불어 그 집에 부딪치되 무너지지 아니하나니 이는 주추를 반석 위에 놓은 까닭이요

25 "And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded upon the rock.

26 나의 이 말을 듣고 행하지 아니하는 자는 그 집을 모래 위에 지은 어리석은 사람 같으리니

26 "Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand.

27 비가 내리고 창수가 나고 바람이 불어 그 집에 부딪치매 무너져 그 무너짐이 심하니라

27 "The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell--and great was its fall."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.