작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 2,190회 작성일 21-09-04 14:43

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 야고보서 (James) 2:14-26
설교날짜 2021-09-05

야고보서 (James) 2:14-26

14 내 형제들아 만일 사람이 믿음이 있노라 하고 행함이 없으면 무슨 유익이 있으리요 그 믿음이 능히 자기를 구원하겠느냐

14 What use is it, my brethren, if a man says he has faith, but he has no works? Can that faith save him?

15 만일 형제나 자매가 헐벗고 일용할 양식이 없는데

15 If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food,

16 너희 중에 누구든지 그에게 이르되 평안히 가라, 덥게 하라, 배부르게 하라 하며 그 몸에 쓸 것을 주지 아니하면 무슨 유익이 있으리요

16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and be filled," and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?

17 이와 같이 행함이 없는 믿음은 그 자체가 죽은 것이라

17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself.

18 어떤 사람은 말하기를 너는 믿음이 있고 나는 행함이 있으니 행함이 없는 네 믿음을 내게 보이라 나는 행함으로 내 믿음을 네게 보이리라 하리라

18 But someone may well say, "You have faith, and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works."

19 네가 하나님은 한 분이신 줄을 믿느냐 잘하는도다 귀신들도 믿고 떠느니라

19 You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.

20 아아 허탄한 사람아 행함이 없는 믿음이 헛것인 줄을 알고자 하느냐

20 But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?

21 우리 조상 아브라함이 그 아들 이삭을 제단에 바칠 때에 행함으로 의롭다 하심을 받은 것이 아니냐

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar?

22 네가 보거니와 믿음이 그의 행함과 함께 일하고 행함으로 믿음이 온전하게 되었느니라

22 You see that faith was working with his works, and as a result of the works, faith was perfected;

23 이에 성경에 이른 바 아브라함이 하나님을 믿으니 이것을 의로 여기셨다는 말씀이 이루어졌고 그는 하나님의 벗이라 칭함을 받았나니

23 and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "AND ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS," and he was called the friend of God.

24 이로 보건대 사람이 행함으로 의롭다 하심을 받고 믿음으로만은 아니니라

24 You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone.

25 또 이와 같이 기생 라합이 사자들을 접대하여 다른 길로 나가게 할 때에 행함으로 의롭다 하심을 받은 것이 아니냐

25 And in the same way was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works, when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way?

26 영혼 없는 몸이 죽은 것 같이 행함이 없는 믿음은 죽은 것이니라

26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.